Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June Update #1

Now in my previous updates I had a series of TV Stories to be reviewed and I have decided to change the way I do them.  I'm just going to be going through the stories I have in my collection plus the completely missing stories and getting more when I get more classic stories.  Here's the list:

An Unearthly Child
The Daleks
The Edge of Destruction
Marco Polo
The Dalek Invasion of Earth
The Time Meddler
The Myth Makers
The Massacre
The Savages
The Smugglers
The Tenth Planet

The Power of the Daleks
The Highlanders
The Underwater Menace
The Macra Terror
The Evil of the Daleks
The Ice Warriors
The Enemy of the World
The Web of Fear
Fury from the Deep
The Mind Robber
The Invasion
The War Games

Spearhead from Space
Doctor Who and the Silurians
The Ambassadors of Death
Inferno
Terror of the Autons
The Mind of Evil
The Claws of Axos
The Sea Devils
Frontier in Space
Planet of the Daleks
The Green Death
The Time Warrior

The Ark in Space
Genesis of the Daleks
The Seeds of Doom
The Hand of Fear
The Talons of Weng-Chiang
The Ribos Operation
The Pirate Planet
The Stones of Blood
The Androids of Tara
The Power of Kroll
The Armageddon Factor
City of Death
The Keeper of Traken
Logopolis

Castrovalva
Kinda
Arc of Infinity
Snakedance
Warriors of the Deep

Vengeance on Varos
The Two Doctors
The Mysterious Planet
Mindwarp
Terror of the Vervoids
The Ultimate Foe
Remembrance of the Daleks
The Happiness Patrol
The Greatest Show in the Galaxy
Ghost Light

An Adventure in Space and Time
The Day of the Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment