Monday, November 23, 2015

An Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog.  First and foremost I'm a Doctor Who fan whose favorite Doctor is the Seventh Doctor, Favorite Companion is Ace and Favorite Story is Remembrance of the Daleks.  I enjoy writing opinion pieces and love stories so this blog is gong to be a way for me to review as many stories as I can from whatever I come across.  Each review will be at least 500 words, but the length will change depending on the review.  The first may be shorter as I wrote them without the minimum in mind.

I recently acquired all of the Classic Doctor Who novels.  Reviews of these novels will be where this blog begins, starting with the Virgin New and Missing Adventures, followed by the BBC Books range.  I also have a YouTube channel where I review Doctor Who and I may post those reviews to this blog later on in a text format with some edits.  I will also review other films and television series at my own discretion.

And finally I would like to thank JK Rowling, Joe Ford aka Doc Oho, Neil & Sue Perryman, William Carlisle, Doug Walker, Lewis Lovehaug, James Wilson,  Matthew Rowney, and Zachary Royce who have all given me inspiration to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment